Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bronx Zoo Ads

Well these finally all aired on TV, so I am free to post these. I was hoping to have higher res versions, and a completed website to post these properly, because I am really proud of them, but I am not sure when i will get the high res versions (hopefully soon) and it appears it will be quite a while before I can finally get to finishing my website. So here they are, there are 6 videos total, two of which are pretty much identical, except for the end cards.

"Sea Lion Homecoming"


"Astor Court Renaissance"


"Play Week"


"Grandparent's Week"


"Boo at the Zoo"


"Holiday Lights"



I was hired to animate these spots by Brooklyn-based creative studio Dancing Diablo who teamed up with Deutsch NY to promote the Bronx Zoo. These were all traditionally animated in Flash, and exported into Painter for the water color style, and then composited in After Effects.

I was really proud to be a part of these spots, and none of it would have been possible without the help of all the other talented individuals who worked on it. (I'll do my best to list everyone, but some I am just not sure of)

Beatriz Helena Ramos, CEO/Creative Director at Dancing Diablo
Joellyn Marlow, Producer
Leonardo Rodriguez, Designer
Reginald Butler, Lead Painter
Vanessa Rodriguez, Compositer

Additional animation and/or cleanup:
Adam Sacks
Joe Stucky
Pedro Delgado
Jessica Milazzo

The rest of the Dancing Diablo Crew in NY and in Venezuela
and the creative team at Deutsch NY.

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work!

No comments: