Wednesday, January 23, 2008

iTutor Update - Assignment 3 polish pass

Well tonight will be my last session with Stephen, at least for this time around. I've said it over and over again, but this experience has been amazing, and I really think I have made some strides into becoming a better animator. And HOPEFULLY, I will continue to make even more strides for the rest of my career. Just want to give one more thanks to Stephen for giving me this opportunity.

So here it is, my final assignment as close to finished as can be for now. There are a few things I want to tweek. I stayed up all night last night to finish it, and I feel some things are a little rushed. But overall I am pretty happy with it. Although I am looking forward to hearing what Stephen has to say, and hopefully I'll get one more pass at it after his notes, and then move on to the next shot.

Crits always welcome. Thanks

Dan

**UPDATE...uh oh....it seems the audio is slightly off sync..I swear it's not like that in the actual animation. I'll check the settings and repost tonight. In the meantime....pretend it's perfect! HA...... OOPS***


"Last Assignment"

4 comments:

Keelmy said...

Dude I love how passive he's acting while delivering such a hostile bit of dialog.

The cup turn was a nice touch.

Kudos!

Mentalray said...

Alright dude! Looking sweet man! To be a little picky, I would just watch the size of the mouth shapes on the lipsync. I wouldn't go so big with a lot of them just to match the subtleness of the delivery. Really nice job!

-Ray

Adam Kaszycki said...

love that cup turn!!!

GOGOPEDRO said...

GO DAN GO....

The FUTURE OF ART IS NOW.
Its a good looking test from what I See.

P